Monday, May 12, 2008

~~**FrIeNdS**~~

friends hmm i knw dey r all ard u wen ur in need sme actually will ruin ur life haiz for me im e wan whose always cause unhappiness among my friends, i knw dey treat me well, nag me is for my own gd but, im a veri bad n short-tempered person!!! i realise i've hurt dem in a way dat dey r sufferin in silence, how i wish i can change my "black-face" attitude & temper haiz~~~~i knw dey r accomodating, tolerating me sori my frens out dere, here's a sincere apology to all of ya
(^-^)

4 comments:

pigsypui said...

keke...is dat u ? mei nu?

i think ur frex will noe de.. tat's why they are ur frex.. :)

Autumn Olla said...

haha im nt mei nu ley dis is charlene choi ah-Sa frm twins wor hahaha yah i knw but i reli muz control my temper loh i mean cnt always put on a "black-face" mah heheee heard dat ur gng on a diet, wanna go gym 2gether =D

pigsypui said...

keke...yes yes haf to try ...slowly lor...next time when u wanna show black face think of me la the fat until cmi fat gal lor...keke...then u will feel better liao... keke...

huh? go gym wif y ah? keke u so slim liao leh... keke...

Autumn Olla said...

har pengz san dis is nt me ley im fat oso wahaha u hv msn maybe u add me? mine is olla_sasagil@hotmail.com ^o^

Template Design by SkinCorner